Zicke zacke, zicke zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi! Longmont Oktoberfest returns to Roosevelt Park with local leadership, all 3 local breweries, and more lederhosen than you can shake a brat at. Join us Friday, September 28th from 4-10pm and Saturday, September 29th from 12-10pm, for Longmont’s finest in local food and fresh beer from Left Hand Brewing, Oskar Blues, and the Pumphouse. Bring out the whole family, a blanket or lawn chair, to enjoy live music from the Last Men on Earth, Squid, and recent Mile High Tribute Band winners, Hey Lady! And for the German in all of us, plenty of Oktoberfest festivities including a stein holding contest, a sausage eating competion, costume contests and more!
Oktoberfest Schedule – Friday
- Kid-toberfest! – YMCA is offering child care Friday night for $10!
- 4:00-4:15 Opening Ceremony w/ Mayor Coombs
- 4:15-5:00 Longmont Symphony Polka
- 5pm All ages Simon Says Contest w/ LH head brewer Ro Guenzel
- 5:30pm Chicken Dance Rally
- 6:00-7:30 Hey Lady!
- 8:00-9:45 Grant Farm
Oktoberfest Schedule – Saturday
- 12:00-1:00 Longmont Symphony Polk
- 2:00-3:30 Prairie Scholars
- 3:30-4pm Stein Holding Contest
- 4:00-5:30 Broke Bridge
- 5:30-6pm Brat Eating Contest
- 6:00-7:30 Last Men On Earth
- 7:30-8pm Left Handed Arm Wrestling Battle
- 8:00-9:45 Squid
- 9:45-10:00 Closing Ceremony